Kitchen | 2 or more days p/w |open from 08:00 untill 20:00, free evenings | immediately
Are you looking for a warm, friendly and inspiring place where you can be yourself and have a lot of fun with colleagues and guests? Then you are at the right place! The Villy is looking for enthusiastic kitchen staff!
About The Villy:
The Villy is a communal and unique space in Amsterdam West. We want to set a new standard for city living by nurturing the spirit of village life in the heart of the city. Creating a truly authentic place that is not just a house but a home. People can feel at home at The Villy, because they are connected with each other. Our guests are a mixture of young urban professionals and families who live in the neighborhood. Our employees contribute to making a social connection and show genuine commitment. Making people feel connected is what we do by offering them an escape from the fast rhythm of the city.
It’s a place to drink (good) coffee, have breakfast, lunch, work, study, meet or organize an event. In the afternoon and evening we serve delicious snacks, a daily meal and drinks on our sundrenched terrace. We have a lot of contact with local residents and social initiatives. We not only take but give. By offering local products a place and giving the ‘makers’ in the neighborhood a stage.
In short, you’ve come to the right place, seven days a week from 08:00 to 20:00. Everyone is welcome!
What are you going to do?
- You are making the most delicious sandwiches, salads and sweets;
- You arrange the correct mise-en-place and necessary preparations;
- You monitor and controle the quality of the food and drinks we serve;
- You make sure the work environment is always clean;
What are you bringing to the table?
- Experience in the kitchen is nice, but not necessary. We are happy to teach you;
- You have strong communication skills, you make everyone feel at home;
- You have a love for honest and good food/drinks;
- You are a go-getter who likes to work in a great teamspirit;
- You keep your head cool because you are stress resistant;
- You live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area;
- You are available for at least two days a week for varying shifts from Monday to Sunday;.
We offer you:
- An all-in salary: €15,55 per hour (21 years or older);
- One day off at the weekend;
- Never say no to parties, because after 20:00 you are free;
- Career opportunities within Hanex Hospitality Group;
- Nice extras such as staff- and fitness discount;
- €100,- bonus when introducing new colleagues;
- Free training and education;
- A dynamic and inspiring workplace with room for development and own initiatives;
- A professional and informal working atmosphere with fun team activities.
Nice to meet you! Send your motivation and resume citing ‘application’ to firstname.lastname@example.org and Floris will contact you soon.